Mission Statement & Objectives
The Association Mission Statement is to further the interests of the European investment casting industry, to improve it’s working methods and practices and to widen the markets for its products.
The EICF has identified as reference values those covered by the statement “Passion, Talent, Skills And Innovation founded on European Heritage”
The Mission Statement is being materialized by pursuing a series of objectives as identified in the strategic planning
These objectives will be achieved by, but shall not be limited to:
– Representing the interests of the European investment casting industry and community as a whole;
– Providing a base for constructive discussion
– Organizing conferences and seminars with a technical and/or commercial context, to keep members informed of developments in, or relevant to, the investment casting industry
– Promoting research and development on investment casting, undertaking market surveys and the collection of statistics and developing European technical standards relevant to investment casting.
– The publication and distribution of reports, studies and relevant publications
– Promoting and extending the understanding and use of investment casting including education and training activities
– The development of communication means between members, authorities, universities, other associations or entities, on matters of interest and relevance within the investment casting industry.
– The promotion among membership companies and stakeholders to adopt and implement plans where applicable of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries – developed and developing – in a global partnership. United Nations aim is to provide a a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future recognizing that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.
– The application of the principles of the UN SDGs into the EICF activities, via the integration of specific objectives in the plans associated to the making of those activities, whether they are events, internal organization and governance, education and training activities, technology dissemination, environmental protection, partnership with other IC Associations …etc.
To that purpose the below Goals are incumbent to the plans that support EICF activities
Goal 5 Gender Equality
Goal 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
Goal 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
Goal 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
Goal 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Goal 10 Reduced Inequalities
Goal 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
Goal 13 Climate Action
Goal 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Goal 17 Partnerships for the Goals
European Investment Casters´ Federation AISBL
Administrative Office: Holly Cottage, Gorcott Hill, Beoley, Redditch,
Worcestershire B98 9EW, United Kingdom
Registered Office: La Maison des Associations Internationales (MAI), Rue Washington 40, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium