Ross & Catherall investing in the future. New VIM Furnace planned
Ross & Catherall, based in Killamarsh, near Sheffield, England, is a specialist vacuum melting company producing highly specialised nickel and…Read More
Union of International Associations ? UIA
The Union of International Associations (UIA) is a non-profit non-governmental research institute and documentation center based in Brussels, Belgium, and…Read More
Safran – The birth of a vane
Safran recently released a video on the whole process from design to manufacturing and assembly of the Vane of the…Read More
To be the European's reference and key association on IC technology.
To stimulate the development of the European IC industry and contribute to business improvement.
Cooperation | Passion | Talent | Skills | Innovation | European Heritage
Welcome to the EICF website
Throughout its more than 65 year history, the EICF has not only maintained its position as Europe’s leading trade association for Investment Casting, but has continually evolved to meet the ever-changing needs of its members and the wider international Investment Casting community. Since 2019 the EICF is a registered International Non Profit Association under the Belgian law for International Associations, approved by a Royal Decree.
What can you find at the EICF Web Site
- Members – about member companies with direct access to their websites where you can get information about their products, services and casting capabilities.
- Conferences & Workshops – an improved section enabling quick access to the current Events and the forthcoming Conference & Seminars programmes.
- Membership – information about the benefits of membership and the process to become a member.
- News Blog – News blog with news that are relevant to our community. The news section shall be complemented with the use of social networking links such as Linkedin and others where social networking and discussion forums will happen
- Publications – section where EICF technical publications and conference proceedings can be downloaded or purchased.
- EICF YouTube Channel – section.
Thanks again for your interest into the European Investment Casting community and technology. Do not hesitate to get in touch with the EICF staff , we shall be very pleased in providing you with guiding and assistance about the Association and its activities
EICF Mission Statement
The EICF was founded in 1954 to cover technical and knowledge promotion of the Investment Casting Technology and was registered as a company limited by guarantee in March 2003.
In 2019 the EICF moved from the UK to Belgium to become an International Non Profit Association AISBL under the special Belgian law for International Associations and approved by a Royal Decree
The Company’s objects are: to further the interests of the investment casting industry, to improve it’s working methods and practices and to widen the markets for it’s products.
Representing the interests of the European investment casting industry and community as a whole by means of :
- To Promote and Develop IC Technology in Europe
- To Represent the European IC Industry within Europe and Internationally
- To Develop the Future of IC
We at the EICF serve all types of member organizations; from casting companies, industry suppliers and equipment producers to end-users, research centres, universities, and individuals who have an interest in IC.
European Investment Casters´ Federation is governed by its legal Articles of Association (Statutes), dated 12 March 2013 by approval of the General Assembly. Daily, EICF operates under its Management System (internal regulations) with the supervision of the Board of Directors.
2021 EICF Webinar Series
If you are interested in the Investment Casting technology and industry and your operations are European based or related to Europe, you should consider to join the Federation. Full membership is open to all European Investment Foundries and Suppliers to the industry. Research organisations and Universities with connections to the Industry are also welcome to join. The Federation offers associate membership to Foundries and Suppliers outside Europe.